Project Estimate guidelines:
- Fill in the information requested, hit the Submit button and we will get back to you as soon as possible, generally within 24 hours.
- If this estimate request is a rush, we suggest that you call Mike, Tom or Paul in Estimating at 262-787-1717 to ensure the most timely turn around.
- Please attach sketches, drawings, or other relevant information.
- You may download our Project Estimate form in Adobe Acrobat format, fill it out and send to us via FAX at (262) 787-7315 if you wish.
- To reset the page simply hit the Reset button.
Electronic File Requirements
- Adobe Illustrator is the preferred file type.
- The artwork needs to be vector art which has a smooth continuous image. We do not want rasterized or bitmapped images. A rasterized image has jagged a edge and will require extra time and expense from a die maker to make the image vector art. The art needs to be CMYK 100% Black.
- Size all images at 100%.
- Always have 100% image size (Colors, gradients and tints are not acceptable for stamping/embossing dies).
- Remove all masks and convert all strokes/fill/text to outlines.