Investing for the future, a look back to 2014 – 2015
- 2013/14 institute a certified SQF program (safe quality food) at a cost in excess of $200,000.00.
- 2015 Hire special projects manager to implement ERP system, a complete overhaul of data collection, estimating, job costing, work flow, and material management.
- 2015 Hire Marketing manager.
- 2015 installation of new Signature straight line folder gluer.
- 2015 installation of a new Adams laser to improve die making and tooling for diecutting dies, strippers, blankers, and makeready.
- 2015 purchase and install solar power array, one of the top 10 largest systems in Wisconsin. Potentially providing 75% of our energy needs while the sun is shining, 25% of annual usage.
- 2015 build new employee workout facility and showers.
- 2015 design and implement new web sites.
- 2015 design and procure a new corporate video for sales and marketing of LPI and its products.